I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 4 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 5 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 6 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 7 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 10 Arches or Zion?
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 12 Dallas airport to bush library
- 13 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 14 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 15 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 16 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 17 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 18 Providence RI Waterfire
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 21 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 22 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 23 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 24 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 25 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty