I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 2 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 3 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 4 Uber boston
- 5 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 6 Trip to USA in July
- 7 Wine Country
- 8 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 9 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 Florida vacation
- 12 Florida beach vacation
- 13 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 14 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 19 I95
- 20 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 21 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 22 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 23 Pt Everglades to fll
- 24 Change planes in Atlanta
- 25 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!