I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 2 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 3 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 4 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 5 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 6 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 New Itinerary
- 11 Las vegas and nearby
- 12 Cape Cod trip report
- 13 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 14 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 15 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 16 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 19 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 20 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 21 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 22 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 23 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 25 Quaint towns in Sonoma County