I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 2 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 3 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 4 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 5 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 8 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 9 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 10 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 11 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 Help us choose a hotel
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 Magic Show
- 19 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 20 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 24 Staying outside DC
- 25 Bringing alcohol into the US