I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 3 Seattle to Yellowstone
- 4 Best beach destination with kids in August?
- 5 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 USA Round trip 2018
- 9 New Orleans Hotels
- 10 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 11 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 12 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 13 Hilton Head
- 14 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 15 4 Days in LV
- 16 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 17 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 20 Fun stop between Virginia Beach and Wintergreen
- 21 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 22 Savannah visit
- 23 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 24 Camping in the Black Hills
- 25 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!