I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 When do school start again in August?
- 2 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 5 What to do in New York?
- 6 40th in Key West
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Yosemite
- 9 What to do in San Diego
- 10 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 11 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 14 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 15 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 23 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 24 Nashville Questions
- 25 Redwood National Forest