I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UFC 201 Live
- 2 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 3 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 4 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 5 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 6 Depot Bay OR
- 7 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 8 Glacier National Park in September
- 9 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 10 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 11 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 12 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 13 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 14 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 15 New Software
- 16 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 17 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 18 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 21 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 22 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time