I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://evermaxmaleenhancements.co.uk/biogenic-xr/
- 2 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Watch guardians of the galaxy vol.2 l Movie In HD Quality
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Erectimax @ http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/erectimax/
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Alaska cruise
- 9 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 10 Sonoma
- 11 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 21 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 22 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 California Trip