I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
CA Wine Tasting - should we get a Sonoma Passport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN