I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
CA Wine Tasting - should we get a Sonoma Passport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 5 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 6 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah