I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
CA Wine Tasting - should we get a Sonoma Passport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 7 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 14 charleston during Christmas Week
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 23 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?