I've posted about the Yosemite portion of our trip in previous threads, and your advice has helped to shape our plans:
So, we will leave Yosemite on Wednesday morning and head to SLO. As I mentioned before the focus of this portion of the trip will be the missions and nature.
We have Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and will probably spend Saturday night closer to LAX.
I have no idea where we should base. I would really prefer 3 nights in one location, but don't know where to go.
On my list of interests are missions, a Channel Island nature cruise, some lovely coastal sightseeing. I've heard about Ojai and would like to maybe see the Malibu area (not fancy houses but perhaps the canyon?). It sounds like a smaller town, with access might be better than Santa Barbara, but what do I know...
Suggestions are so welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/testo-burst/
- 2 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 3 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 4 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 5 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 6 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 7 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 12 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 13 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 15 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 19 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 20 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 21 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 22 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 23 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 24 limited mobility for Savannah
- 25 Easter Week in Key West April 2017