I've posted about the Yosemite portion of our trip in previous threads, and your advice has helped to shape our plans:
So, we will leave Yosemite on Wednesday morning and head to SLO. As I mentioned before the focus of this portion of the trip will be the missions and nature.
We have Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and will probably spend Saturday night closer to LAX.
I have no idea where we should base. I would really prefer 3 nights in one location, but don't know where to go.
On my list of interests are missions, a Channel Island nature cruise, some lovely coastal sightseeing. I've heard about Ojai and would like to maybe see the Malibu area (not fancy houses but perhaps the canyon?). It sounds like a smaller town, with access might be better than Santa Barbara, but what do I know...
Suggestions are so welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://relaxphinfacts.com/parisian-glow/
- 2 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 3 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 4 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 5 Uber boston
- 6 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 7 Trip to USA in July
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 10 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 11 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 12 Florida vacation
- 13 Florida beach vacation
- 14 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 15 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 18 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 19 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 20 I95
- 21 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 22 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 23 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 24 Pt Everglades to fll
- 25 Change planes in Atlanta