Just found this site, it's great. We will be driving from RI to FL later this month. We plan on two nites; we're both seniors and we've found it's better if we don't push it.
We are planning on 95 to NJ Tnpk and then back to 95.
We are shooting for ~500 miles/day.
On the last trip, about 18 months ago we hit horrible traffic south of DC. About a 3 hour delay. Just wondering if this is normal. It was just before Christmas.
Also, any suggestions places to stay along the way. I'd like to try to get to south Jersey so we'd be fresh for the Baltimore/DC area in the AM.
We'll be leaving on a thursday.
Any help or advise on the trip would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Strategy For Binary Options Trading
- 2 Improve Blood Supply In Your Body With Testo Vital
- 3 Testadrox Exercising on a regular basis
- 4 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 5 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/testo-vital/
- 6 Yosemite Hike
- 7 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 8 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 9 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 10 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 11 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 12 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 13 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 14 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 15 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 16 The District by Hilton Club
- 17 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 18 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 19 Acadia National Park
- 20 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 21 Anniversary destination
- 22 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 23 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 24 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 25 Florida Coffee Roasters