Does anyone know where the B30 bus picks up at BWI to go to Greenbelt?? I looked the other day near the international pier but didnt see any signs. Metro website said near intl pier area and only one stop. Anyone?
BWI airport/B30 bus to greenbelt
View all United States activity »
- 1 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 4 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 pa to az
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!