My wife and I will be taking the Lowell line train from Woburn into Boston (to North Station), and then back out the same day (on a weekday). I wanted to verify that we can buy tickets on the train after we board - as their web site seems to say, but I'd like to be certain. Also, I was wondering if there is an alternative to buy the tickets before boarding - at the station possibly or elsewhere in the area? I got some good help from several of you on an erlier post that helped me choose this transportation alternative for our one-day trip into Boston; thanks for that and any help you can provide on this one. Jim
Buying Boston Commuter Train Tickets
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 relocating travel
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel