My wife and I will be taking the Lowell line train from Woburn into Boston (to North Station), and then back out the same day (on a weekday). I wanted to verify that we can buy tickets on the train after we board - as their web site seems to say, but I'd like to be certain. Also, I was wondering if there is an alternative to buy the tickets before boarding - at the station possibly or elsewhere in the area? I got some good help from several of you on an erlier post that helped me choose this transportation alternative for our one-day trip into Boston; thanks for that and any help you can provide on this one. Jim
Buying Boston Commuter Train Tickets
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 2 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 14 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 17 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 18 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 21 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 22 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 23 Maui vacation
- 24 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 25 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants