Does anyone know how to get to trail from cruise port?
It looks like a great way to enjoy this port but I've only seen driving directions. Does anyone know if there is public transportation to the trail?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 4 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 5 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Airport Advice for GNP
- 8 Day trips from Boston
- 9 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 10 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging