My wife and I are going to St Louis in a few weeks....I want to see a game at the new stadium and it will likely be a July 2 day game - so it'll be hot.....i'm want to try and be nioe and scalp ahead of time tickets with more shade for a 1:15 first pitch...anybody in st louis have any advice on 1st base line or 3rd base line for shadows? Loge box? field box? terrace box? thanks for any help on this.....
Busch Stadium seating -shade
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 replica designer handbags
- 6 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 14 united and carry-ons
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Portland Maine Hotels
- 17 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 20 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 24 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!