Does anyone know if it's possible to catch a bus or train from JFK to go to Long Island (near Islip is fine)?
Specific links? Is it any more convenient than renting a car from JFK?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry to Nantucket
- 2 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 3 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 4 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 5 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 6 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 7 48 Hours in NYC
- 8 Another question about hawaii
- 9 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 10 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 11 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 12 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 13 Hawk's
- 14 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 15 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 16 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 17 Broadway show tickets
- 18 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 19 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 20 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 21 BYOB in New York City
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 24 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 25 Key West, FL