Does anyone know if it's possible to catch a bus or train from JFK to go to Long Island (near Islip is fine)?
Specific links? Is it any more convenient than renting a car from JFK?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Angels Landing
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Breakfast in Monterey Bay
- 8 NY State Assembly Internship
- 9 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 10 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 11 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 12 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 13 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 14 Arlington funeral plans
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 18 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 19 Grand Canyon
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 22 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 23 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 24 Midway point
- 25 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy