Does anyone know if it's possible to catch a bus or train from JFK to go to Long Island (near Islip is fine)?
Specific links? Is it any more convenient than renting a car from JFK?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking dental checkup?
- 2 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultraPur-wild-raspberry-ketone/
- 4 http://www.healthtalked.com/vderma/
- 5 Are you looking Conference Entertainment?
- 6 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 7 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 8 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 9 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 Staying outside DC
- 14 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 15 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 16 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 17 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 20 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 21 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 22 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 23 Road trip
- 24 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 25 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...