We will be in Utah the latter part of October. Will go to Arches, Canyonlands,Capitol Reef, Bryce and Zion. Don't have a time limit. Would like to know if anybody has driven the Burr Trail to Notom Rd. and back to rt.24? How is Notom Rd.? Is it worth driving this? Is there a better time of the day to do this loop? Any good slot canyons that aren't too strenuous? Any info will be appreciated!
Burr trail and Notom rd. scenic byways
- 1 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 2 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 3 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 18 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Meredith New Hampshire
- 22 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 23 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 24 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 25 Pick up north of Boston Logan