We will be in Utah the latter part of October. Will go to Arches, Canyonlands,Capitol Reef, Bryce and Zion. Don't have a time limit. Would like to know if anybody has driven the Burr Trail to Notom Rd. and back to rt.24? How is Notom Rd.? Is it worth driving this? Is there a better time of the day to do this loop? Any good slot canyons that aren't too strenuous? Any info will be appreciated!
Burr trail and Notom rd. scenic byways
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 18 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 19 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 20 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 25 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?