We will be in Utah the latter part of October. Will go to Arches, Canyonlands,Capitol Reef, Bryce and Zion. Don't have a time limit. Would like to know if anybody has driven the Burr Trail to Notom Rd. and back to rt.24? How is Notom Rd.? Is it worth driving this? Is there a better time of the day to do this loop? Any good slot canyons that aren't too strenuous? Any info will be appreciated!
Burr trail and Notom rd. scenic byways
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Rafting near Denali
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 8 Where to go in Maine?
- 9 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 10 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH