We will be in Utah the latter part of October. Will go to Arches, Canyonlands,Capitol Reef, Bryce and Zion. Don't have a time limit. Would like to know if anybody has driven the Burr Trail to Notom Rd. and back to rt.24? How is Notom Rd.? Is it worth driving this? Is there a better time of the day to do this loop? Any good slot canyons that aren't too strenuous? Any info will be appreciated!
Burr trail and Notom rd. scenic byways
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 san fran sightseeing
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 charlotte
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 New York City in April
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)