We will be in Utah the latter part of October. Will go to Arches, Canyonlands,Capitol Reef, Bryce and Zion. Don't have a time limit. Would like to know if anybody has driven the Burr Trail to Notom Rd. and back to rt.24? How is Notom Rd.? Is it worth driving this? Is there a better time of the day to do this loop? Any good slot canyons that aren't too strenuous? Any info will be appreciated!
Burr trail and Notom rd. scenic byways
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 4 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 5 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 6 Two airports to choose from?
- 7 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 layover
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 12 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 13 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 14 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 15 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 16 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 20 Road trip itinerary
- 21 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 22 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 23 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 24 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 25 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC