We will be in Utah the latter part of October. Will go to Arches, Canyonlands,Capitol Reef, Bryce and Zion. Don't have a time limit. Would like to know if anybody has driven the Burr Trail to Notom Rd. and back to rt.24? How is Notom Rd.? Is it worth driving this? Is there a better time of the day to do this loop? Any good slot canyons that aren't too strenuous? Any info will be appreciated!
Burr trail and Notom rd. scenic byways
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Jersey City Parking
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 21 Asheville NC without a car
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Myrtle Beach
- 24 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 25 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston