I wonder if anyone had stayed on the Buffalo side recently and can recommend a hotel with views of NF. My husband and I will not be doing the Maid of the Mist, etc, only love to see the fall. Someone did say that the view from hotels on that side is of factories but that post was at least 3 years old. If anyone had stayed on this side recently, would love to hear of their experience. Many thanks.
buffalo side of niagara falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 4 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants