i am aware that many people prefer to go there during the summer season. I was thinking of going there in either November or February. Are these 2 months not worth going because of a strong winter with a possible snow storm. I would rather go during summer but looks like i cant. Can anyone recommend good places to check out. Been to Niagara falls and Toronto so i guess that's out the pic.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 2 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 3 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 Hawaiian Islands
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Advice on Roadtrip
- 12 Cabin in Asheville area
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 Seattle Transportation??
- 16 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 20 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 21 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 22 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 23 Zion the narrows
- 24 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai