I've noticed how smart you are about being thrifty and I'd love to get your input on some Arizona-specific savings tips.
One way to save is with a National Parks Pass if you're planning on visiting a lot of parks—it's $80 for the year. If you're over 62, a lifetime Senior Pass is an amazing deal at only $10. Both are good for the passholder and up to three adults.
What are your favorite ways to save in the Grand Canyon state?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 2 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 3 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 6 Las Vegas Vacation
- 7 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 8 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 9 Traveling Alone
- 10 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 11 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 12 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 13 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 14 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 Vegas with toddler twins
- 19 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 20 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 New Mexico in May
- 23 disneyland
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida