I've noticed how smart you are about being thrifty and I'd love to get your input on some Arizona-specific savings tips.
One way to save is with a National Parks Pass if you're planning on visiting a lot of parks—it's $80 for the year. If you're over 62, a lifetime Senior Pass is an amazing deal at only $10. Both are good for the passholder and up to three adults.
What are your favorite ways to save in the Grand Canyon state?
Budget Tips for Arizona?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calf trip
- 2 Anyone there to help me!
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls