I've noticed how smart you are about being thrifty and I'd love to get your input on some Arizona-specific savings tips.
One way to save is with a National Parks Pass if you're planning on visiting a lot of parks—it's $80 for the year. If you're over 62, a lifetime Senior Pass is an amazing deal at only $10. Both are good for the passholder and up to three adults.
What are your favorite ways to save in the Grand Canyon state?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 How many states have you been to?
- 3 Honeymoon out west.
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 USA, Trip to the south
- 7 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 8 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 11 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 12 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 13 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 14 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 15 Big Sure in June
- 16 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Roadtrip July 2017
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 21 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 22 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour