I've noticed how smart you are about being thrifty and I'd love to get your input on some Arizona-specific savings tips.
One way to save is with a National Parks Pass if you're planning on visiting a lot of parks—it's $80 for the year. If you're over 62, a lifetime Senior Pass is an amazing deal at only $10. Both are good for the passholder and up to three adults.
What are your favorite ways to save in the Grand Canyon state?
Budget Tips for Arizona?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando in February
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 4 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 7 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 10 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 11 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 12 Orlando hotels
- 13 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 14 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 15 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 18 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 23 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 24 Clearwater FL area
- 25 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route