I've noticed how smart you are about being thrifty and I'd love to get your input on some Arizona-specific savings tips.
One way to save is with a National Parks Pass if you're planning on visiting a lot of parks—it's $80 for the year. If you're over 62, a lifetime Senior Pass is an amazing deal at only $10. Both are good for the passholder and up to three adults.
What are your favorite ways to save in the Grand Canyon state?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 3 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 4 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 Where to live in the North East
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Short Oregon Trip
- 9 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 10 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 11 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 14 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 15 Another Great DC Trip
- 16 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 17 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 18 Black History Museum
- 19 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 20 Chicago 2017
- 21 How much time in Badlands?
- 22 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 23 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 24 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 25 DC Restaurants