I've noticed how smart you are about being thrifty and I'd love to get your input on some Arizona-specific savings tips.
One way to save is with a National Parks Pass if you're planning on visiting a lot of parks—it's $80 for the year. If you're over 62, a lifetime Senior Pass is an amazing deal at only $10. Both are good for the passholder and up to three adults.
What are your favorite ways to save in the Grand Canyon state?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta With Toddler
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 4 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 5 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 10 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 11 9-10 day trip to WA
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 16 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Turo?
- 19 USA family tour
- 20 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 21 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai planning help
- 24 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 25 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental