I've noticed how smart you are about being thrifty and I'd love to get your input on some Arizona-specific savings tips.
One way to save is with a National Parks Pass if you're planning on visiting a lot of parks—it's $80 for the year. If you're over 62, a lifetime Senior Pass is an amazing deal at only $10. Both are good for the passholder and up to three adults.
What are your favorite ways to save in the Grand Canyon state?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 blue ridge parkway?
- 4 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 5 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 San Diego, mission valley
- 9 NFL preseason 2016 Week 3
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 12 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Seattle?
- 17 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 18 International transferring planes at CDG
- 19 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 20 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 21 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 22 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 23 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 24 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 25 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels