I've noticed how smart you are about being thrifty and I'd love to get your input on some Arizona-specific savings tips.
One way to save is with a National Parks Pass if you're planning on visiting a lot of parks—it's $80 for the year. If you're over 62, a lifetime Senior Pass is an amazing deal at only $10. Both are good for the passholder and up to three adults.
What are your favorite ways to save in the Grand Canyon state?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Great Steel Building
- 5 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 7 Help with Northwest Trip
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 road trip
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 12 Orlando area weather in June
- 13 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 14 New Itinerary
- 15 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 16 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 17 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 18 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 19 Myrtle beach
- 20 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 21 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 22 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 23 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 24 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 25 Boston Food Tour