I've noticed how smart you are about being thrifty and I'd love to get your input on some Arizona-specific savings tips.
One way to save is with a National Parks Pass if you're planning on visiting a lot of parks—it's $80 for the year. If you're over 62, a lifetime Senior Pass is an amazing deal at only $10. Both are good for the passholder and up to three adults.
What are your favorite ways to save in the Grand Canyon state?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 2 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 5 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 6 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 7 Where to stay in NYC
- 8 Death Valley
- 9 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 12 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 13 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Nashville 2016
- 16 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 17 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 18 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 19 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 20 Colorado - Photography
- 21 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 22 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 23 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 24 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 25 Myrtle Beach, N.C.