My daughter and I are off to Vegas in a few days. Neither of us have big appetites. Any suggestions for restaurants/eateries where we can get good food at prices that are not outrageous?
We are staying at the Monte Carlo. Would it make sense to take a shuttle/bus to the hotel or go by cab?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 3 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 4 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 5 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 6 FLL to Key West
- 7 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 8 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 9 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 10 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 11 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 12 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 13 road trip
- 14 New England Road Trip
- 15 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 16 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 19 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 20 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 21 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 24 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 25 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
Budget Restaurants in Las Vegas and airport transportation