My daughter and I are off to Vegas in a few days. Neither of us have big appetites. Any suggestions for restaurants/eateries where we can get good food at prices that are not outrageous?
We are staying at the Monte Carlo. Would it make sense to take a shuttle/bus to the hotel or go by cab?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 usa roadtrip
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 5 DC Restaurants
- 6 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 7 How much time in Badlands?
- 8 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 9 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 10 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Chicago 2017
- 13 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 14 Christmas in Colorado
- 15 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 16 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 17 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 18 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 19 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 20 Marfa/Big Bend
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 JFK to Washington
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
Budget Restaurants in Las Vegas and airport transportation