My daughter and I are off to Vegas in a few days. Neither of us have big appetites. Any suggestions for restaurants/eateries where we can get good food at prices that are not outrageous?
We are staying at the Monte Carlo. Would it make sense to take a shuttle/bus to the hotel or go by cab?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 3 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 4 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 7 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 Great OR beach house locations?
- 10 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 11 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 15 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 16 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 17 No Spam this morning!!
- 18 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 19 Honeymoon on PCH
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 San Francisco transit options
- 23 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 24 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 25 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
Budget Restaurants in Las Vegas and airport transportation