My daughter and I are off to Vegas in a few days. Neither of us have big appetites. Any suggestions for restaurants/eateries where we can get good food at prices that are not outrageous?
We are staying at the Monte Carlo. Would it make sense to take a shuttle/bus to the hotel or go by cab?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Coast in January
- 2 Arizona in winter
- 3 Currency and hotels
- 4 Traveling Alone
- 5 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 7 Arizona in late January
- 8 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 9 Northern California Redwoods
- 10 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 11 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 12 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 13 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 14 Vegas with toddler twins
- 15 Las Vegas Vacation
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 18 disneyland
- 19 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 Warmth in December without Zika??
Budget Restaurants in Las Vegas and airport transportation