I had tagged this on to a previous post about "cute towns" by JudyADenver, but here's a new one. What would you recommend to do in this area for a few days aside from seeing the towns of New Hope, Lambertville, etc. We want to stay in the general area and not venture towards Lancaster or Stroudsburg. Is the Railroad worth a visit? The canal? artists studio tour (do you know of any)? etc. Unlike JudyA, we have no dog and already have our hotel. Thanks to those who live in Hew Hope, or have been there recently.
Bucks County, PA visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 8 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City