I had tagged this on to a previous post about "cute towns" by JudyADenver, but here's a new one. What would you recommend to do in this area for a few days aside from seeing the towns of New Hope, Lambertville, etc. We want to stay in the general area and not venture towards Lancaster or Stroudsburg. Is the Railroad worth a visit? The canal? artists studio tour (do you know of any)? etc. Unlike JudyA, we have no dog and already have our hotel. Thanks to those who live in Hew Hope, or have been there recently.
Bucks County, PA visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Skiing
- 2 Yosemite Lodging
- 3 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 8 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 13 What's new on Maui?
- 14 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 15 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Oregon Road Trip
- 23 Broadway choices
- 24 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?