I had tagged this on to a previous post about "cute towns" by JudyADenver, but here's a new one. What would you recommend to do in this area for a few days aside from seeing the towns of New Hope, Lambertville, etc. We want to stay in the general area and not venture towards Lancaster or Stroudsburg. Is the Railroad worth a visit? The canal? artists studio tour (do you know of any)? etc. Unlike JudyA, we have no dog and already have our hotel. Thanks to those who live in Hew Hope, or have been there recently.
Bucks County, PA visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 Fancy dining
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 12 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 13 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 14 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Charlotte restaurant help
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 19 Itinerary opinions
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Alaska railroad?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 25 culpepper