I had tagged this on to a previous post about "cute towns" by JudyADenver, but here's a new one. What would you recommend to do in this area for a few days aside from seeing the towns of New Hope, Lambertville, etc. We want to stay in the general area and not venture towards Lancaster or Stroudsburg. Is the Railroad worth a visit? The canal? artists studio tour (do you know of any)? etc. Unlike JudyA, we have no dog and already have our hotel. Thanks to those who live in Hew Hope, or have been there recently.
Bucks County, PA visit
View all United States activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?