I had tagged this on to a previous post about "cute towns" by JudyADenver, but here's a new one. What would you recommend to do in this area for a few days aside from seeing the towns of New Hope, Lambertville, etc. We want to stay in the general area and not venture towards Lancaster or Stroudsburg. Is the Railroad worth a visit? The canal? artists studio tour (do you know of any)? etc. Unlike JudyA, we have no dog and already have our hotel. Thanks to those who live in Hew Hope, or have been there recently.
Bucks County, PA visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 21 Maui vacation
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 25 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour