You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 3 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 4 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 6 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 7 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 10 Seward to Anchorage
- 11 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 12 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 13 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Savannah restaurants
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone