You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Roadtrip July 2017
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 4 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 5 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Big Sure in June
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Carmel Monterey
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 18 Arches Devils Garden
- 19 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 20 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 best health clubs with lap pools
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer