You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Adirondacks trip repot
- 4 Carmel CA lodging
- 5 Inrease Your concentration skills with Revive CBD Oil (USA)
- 6 Full Logic Solutions
- 7 It will maximize the production of testosterone
- 8 Trip to Russia
- 9 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 10 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 11 Driving CA 395
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 14 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 17 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 18 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 22 Glacier National Park 2018
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 25 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer