You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Are you looking Web Design Dallas?
- 3 Do you want Share Large Files?
- 4 Are you looking Turnkey Website Scripts?
- 5 http://www.healthyminimag.com/apex-vitality-mastermind/
- 6 Are you looking Easy Way to Manage Your Schedule?
- 7 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 8 Are you looking wide range of garage door services?
- 9 Are you looking Carpet Cleaning Service in California?
- 10 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 11 Parka in PA during February?
- 12 Are you looking Essence of Modern Dental Tourism?
- 13 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 14 http://blogmium.com/lux-allure-ageless-moisturizer/
- 15 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 16 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 19 Back from the Big Easy
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 24 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 25 IAH to HOU Questions
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer