You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Universal Studios vacation
- 4 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 7 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 8 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 9 1 more Minnesota location?
- 10 Dividing time in Glacier
- 11 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 12 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 13 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 14 Williams to Winslow and beyond, heading across the country
- 15 Things to do on a rainy Monday in Westerly
- 16 10 Days in Maine
- 17 Day tour to Grand Canyon From Sedona
- 18 Vermont first-timers
- 19 Alaska trip planning-Juneau, Glacier Bay, Haines & Skagway
- 20 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 21 Ideas for a Road Trip from Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 5 day SFO - LV - Grand Canyon trip
- 23 Need $4000-$5000 budget Tavel ideas
- 24 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 25 Dinosaur national Monument
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer