You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 2 JFK Terminal 8
- 3 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 8 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 9 AR State Parks
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 9-10 day trip to WA
- 15 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 16 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 17 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 20 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 21 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Atlanta With Toddler
- 24 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 25 NYC For The Day
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer