You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 you suffer from dry skin
- 2 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/alpha-plus-male-reviews/
- 4 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 5 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 6 Valdez, Alaska
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 9 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 10 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 11 Discounted Rental Car?
- 12 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 13 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 14 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 15 Inexpensive family getaways
- 16 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 17 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 18 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 19 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 20 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 24 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 25 Driving cross country tips
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer