You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip