You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 2 DC restaurant report
- 3 Neue Galerie
- 4 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 5 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 6 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 7 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 8 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 9 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 12 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 A Few Days in Asheville
- 17 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 18 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 19 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 moving to Florida
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer