I had previously posted regarding taking a trip cross country in the Spring, yet it is now right around the corner! I am getting excited, yet also would like to gather as much info as possible. There was a post by Oldschool1 last time and I'd love to hear more.
We shipped the bikes Tuesday and they are on their way to Portland, Oregon
We will be flying out the 1st week in August.
Our plan is taking the Northern route (much of what was described by Oldschool1 in his previous post).
Any suggestions on places to see, stop, stay also..weather during that time of year I understand can fluctuate greatly; any advice/suggestions there are welcome as well.
So, please anything that you feel would be helpful, I would be VERY GRATEFUL for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 2 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 3 Austin, Hotel
- 4 Maui - luau question
- 5 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 6 Bryce and Zion planning
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 9 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 10 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 12 Colorado Itinerary
- 13 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 14 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 15 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 16 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 17 US Trip
- 18 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 19 Philly Itinerary Help
- 20 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 21 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 22 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 25 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer II