I had previously posted regarding taking a trip cross country in the Spring, yet it is now right around the corner! I am getting excited, yet also would like to gather as much info as possible. There was a post by Oldschool1 last time and I'd love to hear more.
We shipped the bikes Tuesday and they are on their way to Portland, Oregon
We will be flying out the 1st week in August.
Our plan is taking the Northern route (much of what was described by Oldschool1 in his previous post).
Any suggestions on places to see, stop, stay also..weather during that time of year I understand can fluctuate greatly; any advice/suggestions there are welcome as well.
So, please anything that you feel would be helpful, I would be VERY GRATEFUL for your input.
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer II
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 Skiing New Mexico
- 4 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 5 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 8 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 9 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 15 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 16 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 19 Chicago Questions
- 20 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel