I had previously posted regarding taking a trip cross country in the Spring, yet it is now right around the corner! I am getting excited, yet also would like to gather as much info as possible. There was a post by Oldschool1 last time and I'd love to hear more.
We shipped the bikes Tuesday and they are on their way to Portland, Oregon
We will be flying out the 1st week in August.
Our plan is taking the Northern route (much of what was described by Oldschool1 in his previous post).
Any suggestions on places to see, stop, stay also..weather during that time of year I understand can fluctuate greatly; any advice/suggestions there are welcome as well.
So, please anything that you feel would be helpful, I would be VERY GRATEFUL for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accidental Trip to DC
- 2 San Francisco In Dec
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 4 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 5 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 6 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 7 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 8 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 We love Boston...
- 11 Glacier National Park in September
- 12 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 13 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 14 Depot Bay OR
- 15 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 16 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 17 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 18 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 19 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 20 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 21 New Software
- 22 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 23 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 24 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer II