I had previously posted regarding taking a trip cross country in the Spring, yet it is now right around the corner! I am getting excited, yet also would like to gather as much info as possible. There was a post by Oldschool1 last time and I'd love to hear more.
We shipped the bikes Tuesday and they are on their way to Portland, Oregon
We will be flying out the 1st week in August.
Our plan is taking the Northern route (much of what was described by Oldschool1 in his previous post).
Any suggestions on places to see, stop, stay also..weather during that time of year I understand can fluctuate greatly; any advice/suggestions there are welcome as well.
So, please anything that you feel would be helpful, I would be VERY GRATEFUL for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring in NM?
- 2 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 3 Paws 'N' Pups
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 Route Planning for East USA
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 Roller Coaster
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Utah National Parks visit
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 universal studios and disney
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 18 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 19 Chicago to Charleston
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer II