I had previously posted regarding taking a trip cross country in the Spring, yet it is now right around the corner! I am getting excited, yet also would like to gather as much info as possible. There was a post by Oldschool1 last time and I'd love to hear more.
We shipped the bikes Tuesday and they are on their way to Portland, Oregon
We will be flying out the 1st week in August.
Our plan is taking the Northern route (much of what was described by Oldschool1 in his previous post).
Any suggestions on places to see, stop, stay also..weather during that time of year I understand can fluctuate greatly; any advice/suggestions there are welcome as well.
So, please anything that you feel would be helpful, I would be VERY GRATEFUL for your input.
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer II
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 16 Oahu Information
- 17 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 20 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 One day in Washington DC
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 25 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?