I had previously posted regarding taking a trip cross country in the Spring, yet it is now right around the corner! I am getting excited, yet also would like to gather as much info as possible. There was a post by Oldschool1 last time and I'd love to hear more.
We shipped the bikes Tuesday and they are on their way to Portland, Oregon
We will be flying out the 1st week in August.
Our plan is taking the Northern route (much of what was described by Oldschool1 in his previous post).
Any suggestions on places to see, stop, stay also..weather during that time of year I understand can fluctuate greatly; any advice/suggestions there are welcome as well.
So, please anything that you feel would be helpful, I would be VERY GRATEFUL for your input.
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer II
- 1 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 7 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 8 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 9 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 Blue ridge parkway
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 19 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 22 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Logan Express