I had previously posted regarding taking a trip cross country in the Spring, yet it is now right around the corner! I am getting excited, yet also would like to gather as much info as possible. There was a post by Oldschool1 last time and I'd love to hear more.
We shipped the bikes Tuesday and they are on their way to Portland, Oregon
We will be flying out the 1st week in August.
Our plan is taking the Northern route (much of what was described by Oldschool1 in his previous post).
Any suggestions on places to see, stop, stay also..weather during that time of year I understand can fluctuate greatly; any advice/suggestions there are welcome as well.
So, please anything that you feel would be helpful, I would be VERY GRATEFUL for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 3 Nashville Never Been
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 New orleans recs for family
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 11 Later Winter around Mobile
- 12 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Florida keys trip
- 18 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 19 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 20 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 23 Hawaii Help
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer II