I had previously posted regarding taking a trip cross country in the Spring, yet it is now right around the corner! I am getting excited, yet also would like to gather as much info as possible. There was a post by Oldschool1 last time and I'd love to hear more.
We shipped the bikes Tuesday and they are on their way to Portland, Oregon
We will be flying out the 1st week in August.
Our plan is taking the Northern route (much of what was described by Oldschool1 in his previous post).
Any suggestions on places to see, stop, stay also..weather during that time of year I understand can fluctuate greatly; any advice/suggestions there are welcome as well.
So, please anything that you feel would be helpful, I would be VERY GRATEFUL for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 6 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 7 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 DC Restaurants
- 10 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 11 JFK to Washington
- 12 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 19 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 20 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 21 How much time in Badlands?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 23 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 24 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 25 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer II