I have never visited the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon or Yellowstone . I will be going to that region for 8 days with 2 kids, ages 12 and 15. What is a reasonable itinerary for a person visiting National parks for the first time. I want to maximize what I see with out feeling too rushed. I'd welcome suggested itineraries. Thanks.
Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Food Tours
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 Must Eats
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 7 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 10 Florida St George's Island
- 11 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 12 Union Square area restaurant
- 13 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 19 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 20 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Arches National Park in a day
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!