I have never visited the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon or Yellowstone . I will be going to that region for 8 days with 2 kids, ages 12 and 15. What is a reasonable itinerary for a person visiting National parks for the first time. I want to maximize what I see with out feeling too rushed. I'd welcome suggested itineraries. Thanks.
Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Zion to Albuquerque
- 4 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 5 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 8 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 9 Vegas hotels for families
- 10 Apartment Rentals DC
- 11 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 12 Round trip from Chicago
- 13 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 14 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 15 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 16 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 17 Tour companies
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?