I have never visited the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon or Yellowstone . I will be going to that region for 8 days with 2 kids, ages 12 and 15. What is a reasonable itinerary for a person visiting National parks for the first time. I want to maximize what I see with out feeling too rushed. I'd welcome suggested itineraries. Thanks.
Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 7 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 8 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 9 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 10 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 Juneau May 8th
- 15 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona