I have never visited the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon or Yellowstone . I will be going to that region for 8 days with 2 kids, ages 12 and 15. What is a reasonable itinerary for a person visiting National parks for the first time. I want to maximize what I see with out feeling too rushed. I'd welcome suggested itineraries. Thanks.
Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????