I have never visited the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon or Yellowstone . I will be going to that region for 8 days with 2 kids, ages 12 and 15. What is a reasonable itinerary for a person visiting National parks for the first time. I want to maximize what I see with out feeling too rushed. I'd welcome suggested itineraries. Thanks.
Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Philadelphia
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings