Next August I will be visiting Bryce Canyon and have one night to stop over on my way to Salt Lake City. Without going too far out of the way, where would be an interesting place to stop overnight. I leave Bryce Canyon on Saturday 16th and need to be in Salt Lake City by Sunday lunch time. Where do you suggest that I spend the night, without having too much driving on the Sunday morning. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 2 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 3 Monterey and Napa
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 East Coast in December
- 7 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 8 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 9 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 10 New England in the fall
- 11 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 12 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 13 N California trip questions
- 14 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 18 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 19 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 20 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 21 Looking for Next Destination
- 22 Worst Restaurants in America
- 23 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?