Next August I will be visiting Bryce Canyon and have one night to stop over on my way to Salt Lake City. Without going too far out of the way, where would be an interesting place to stop overnight. I leave Bryce Canyon on Saturday 16th and need to be in Salt Lake City by Sunday lunch time. Where do you suggest that I spend the night, without having too much driving on the Sunday morning. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego with Kids
- 2 Getting around the Big Island
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 best of yellowstone
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 7 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 8 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 18 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 19 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 24 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 25 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?