Next August I will be visiting Bryce Canyon and have one night to stop over on my way to Salt Lake City. Without going too far out of the way, where would be an interesting place to stop overnight. I leave Bryce Canyon on Saturday 16th and need to be in Salt Lake City by Sunday lunch time. Where do you suggest that I spend the night, without having too much driving on the Sunday morning. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new york subway help please
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 4 Boston to see Sargent works
- 5 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 6 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 7 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 8 Moving out of states from Florida
- 9 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 10 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 11 Atlanta to LA
- 12 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 16 Things to do in La Jolla
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 21 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 25 Things to do in Key West