Next August I will be visiting Bryce Canyon and have one night to stop over on my way to Salt Lake City. Without going too far out of the way, where would be an interesting place to stop overnight. I leave Bryce Canyon on Saturday 16th and need to be in Salt Lake City by Sunday lunch time. Where do you suggest that I spend the night, without having too much driving on the Sunday morning. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 3 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 4 Crossville, TN in March
- 5 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 6 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 7 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 10 Utah restaurants
- 11 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 12 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 13 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 17 10 day trip
- 18 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 Venice tourist travel pass