Next August I will be visiting Bryce Canyon and have one night to stop over on my way to Salt Lake City. Without going too far out of the way, where would be an interesting place to stop overnight. I leave Bryce Canyon on Saturday 16th and need to be in Salt Lake City by Sunday lunch time. Where do you suggest that I spend the night, without having too much driving on the Sunday morning. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 3 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 4 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 5 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 11 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 12 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 13 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 14 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 15 Long Island Advice
- 16 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 17 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 18 Philadelphia ?
- 19 Tour of the Wester US
- 20 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 21 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 22 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide