Next August I will be visiting Bryce Canyon and have one night to stop over on my way to Salt Lake City. Without going too far out of the way, where would be an interesting place to stop overnight. I leave Bryce Canyon on Saturday 16th and need to be in Salt Lake City by Sunday lunch time. Where do you suggest that I spend the night, without having too much driving on the Sunday morning. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 6 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 16 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 17 Yosemite Fire
- 18 Lodging - Yosemite
- 19 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014