Next August I will be visiting Bryce Canyon and have one night to stop over on my way to Salt Lake City. Without going too far out of the way, where would be an interesting place to stop overnight. I leave Bryce Canyon on Saturday 16th and need to be in Salt Lake City by Sunday lunch time. Where do you suggest that I spend the night, without having too much driving on the Sunday morning. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 18 Alaska
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings