Next August I will be visiting Bryce Canyon and have one night to stop over on my way to Salt Lake City. Without going too far out of the way, where would be an interesting place to stop overnight. I leave Bryce Canyon on Saturday 16th and need to be in Salt Lake City by Sunday lunch time. Where do you suggest that I spend the night, without having too much driving on the Sunday morning. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 5 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 6 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 San Francisco itinerary help
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 11 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 12 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 17 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 18 Brooklyn why?
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 21 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint