First of all, thanks for sharing some useful info about white rim trail @canyonlands, and so i learned that I would be short of time there. But this earns me more time in Bryce NP!!
Now, what is the best place to see sunrise at Bryce? It may sounds crazy, how abt hiking down into the rim for a sunrise/sunset view?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 2 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 3 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 4 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Roadtrip July 2017
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 9 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 10 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 18 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 19 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 24 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 25 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?