First of all, thanks for sharing some useful info about white rim trail @canyonlands, and so i learned that I would be short of time there. But this earns me more time in Bryce NP!!
Now, what is the best place to see sunrise at Bryce? It may sounds crazy, how abt hiking down into the rim for a sunrise/sunset view?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dinner in Anchorage
- 2 San Francisco to San Diego
- 3 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 4 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 5 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 6 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 7 Nashville Public Transportation
- 8 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 9 Hawaii - where?
- 10 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 11 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 12 Arizona PHX car rental
- 13 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 14 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 15 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 16 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 17 Shenandoah National park
- 18 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 19 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 20 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 21 Things to do in NYC
- 22 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 23 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 24 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 25 BBQ