First of all, thanks for sharing some useful info about white rim trail @canyonlands, and so i learned that I would be short of time there. But this earns me more time in Bryce NP!!
Now, what is the best place to see sunrise at Bryce? It may sounds crazy, how abt hiking down into the rim for a sunrise/sunset view?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 6 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 7 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 DC Restaurants
- 10 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 11 JFK to Washington
- 12 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 19 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 20 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 21 How much time in Badlands?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 23 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 24 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 25 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?