First of all, thanks for sharing some useful info about white rim trail @canyonlands, and so i learned that I would be short of time there. But this earns me more time in Bryce NP!!
Now, what is the best place to see sunrise at Bryce? It may sounds crazy, how abt hiking down into the rim for a sunrise/sunset view?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time, Best business class?
- 2 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 3 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 4 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 Desert Southwest
- 7 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 8 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 9 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 10 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 US-Canada road trip help
- 14 What to pack
- 15 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Mardi Gras
- 21 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!