I'm going to Bryce in mid-September, but will be pressed for time. (I've been there before, but this time will ONLY have time to do the Queen's Garden Trail... and NOT the combination Navajo Trail.) I have a rather detailed map of Bryce, and I know that the trail-head is at Sunrise Point, but I'd like to park at the closest point to the trail-head... and then be sure that I know which way to go from where I park. Can anyone help with this detail?
Bryce Canyon NP: Queen's Garden trailhead
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 3 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Zion the narrows
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 8 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 9 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 10 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 11 Los Angeles day trips
- 12 Hawaiian Islands
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 17 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 18 Cabin in Asheville area
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 21 Seattle Transportation??
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics