I'm going to Bryce in mid-September, but will be pressed for time. (I've been there before, but this time will ONLY have time to do the Queen's Garden Trail... and NOT the combination Navajo Trail.) I have a rather detailed map of Bryce, and I know that the trail-head is at Sunrise Point, but I'd like to park at the closest point to the trail-head... and then be sure that I know which way to go from where I park. Can anyone help with this detail?
Bryce Canyon NP: Queen's Garden trailhead
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 2 Boston suggestions
- 3 California
- 4 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 13 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 14 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 15 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Ben Landa
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 West Coast Road Trip
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary