I'm going to Bryce in mid-September, but will be pressed for time. (I've been there before, but this time will ONLY have time to do the Queen's Garden Trail... and NOT the combination Navajo Trail.) I have a rather detailed map of Bryce, and I know that the trail-head is at Sunrise Point, but I'd like to park at the closest point to the trail-head... and then be sure that I know which way to go from where I park. Can anyone help with this detail?
Bryce Canyon NP: Queen's Garden trailhead
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 2 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 7 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 10 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 12 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 13 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 14 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 15 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 16 Advice on Roadtrip
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Zion the narrows
- 19 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 20 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 21 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 24 cincinnati with kids
- 25 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston