We are reaching at bryce around 12 noon, and leaving next day around 12 noon - so we'll be there for 1 night only. (that's the Saturday night)
Now, I was able to get reservation at Bryce Canyon Lodge - as well as at - Ruby's Inn. Which is better? (I know its tough choice) How far Ruby's inn from the rim? Does stay in Canyon lodge is worth $50 extra?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 2 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 3 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 4 Mountain Honeymoon
- 5 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 6 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 7 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 8 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 9 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 10 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 11 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 12 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 13 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 14 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 15 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 16 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 17 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 18 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 19 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 20 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 21 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 22 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 23 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 24 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 25 Seattle Kitsay Airporter