This message is the first of many that I'll be posting on the U.S. forums because my husband and I are planning a long trip to the States in the spring. I'm sure all you Fodorites will help me out like in the past (in the European forums)!
We're in our 60's and love travelling. Unfortunately, my husband had a stroke a year and a half ago - he's recovered but he won't be up to driving long distances and I can't do it on my own. We want to go to Las Vegas and travel in the area to Zion and Bryce parks (at least).
Does anyone have experience with the bus tours? We don't want an in-and-out tour of two days. Is there any other way of getting there besides renting a car? Are there shuttles in the parks that take you to the highlights in the parks? Are there trails that would suit somebody with more limited ability? (He can walk but not for hours and not difficult terrain.)
I'd hate to give up this part of the trip because I've heard how beautiful these parks are. I also know that we have to reserve months in advance. We are also considering the Grand Canyon (but that's another forum.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/cianix-male-enhancement
- 2 How to Start Swim?
- 3 3 Advanced Tips To Obtain Rid Of Person Breasts Fast
- 4 Northern California Redwoods
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 6 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 7 http://wellnesssupplement.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 8 What Truly Works To Create Your Manhood Larger?
- 9 Christopher Oyolokor
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 12 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 13 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 14 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 15 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 16 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 17 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 18 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 19 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 20 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 21 DC restaurant report
- 22 Neue Galerie
- 23 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 24 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre