We were considering going to the Maui Prince Hotel for Sunday Brunch since it is rated "best Sunday brunch on the island". I understand it includes champagne for $40/pp. How is the food? Is it worth it? What kinds of choices? Is there sushi? Any other recommendations of Brunches, Sunday or otherwise would be appreciated. We are not staying in South Maui, and was wondering if it was worth the trip. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Brunches in Maui--Recommendations?? Maui Prince Hotel Sunday Brunch worth it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Christmas Trip
- 2 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 From Seattle airport to the city
- 5 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 6 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 7 Colorado Skiing
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 22 Middle America in October
- 23 visit to HIghLine
- 24 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 25 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel