We were considering going to the Maui Prince Hotel for Sunday Brunch since it is rated "best Sunday brunch on the island". I understand it includes champagne for $40/pp. How is the food? Is it worth it? What kinds of choices? Is there sushi? Any other recommendations of Brunches, Sunday or otherwise would be appreciated. We are not staying in South Maui, and was wondering if it was worth the trip. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Brunches in Maui--Recommendations?? Maui Prince Hotel Sunday Brunch worth it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 3 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 4 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 5 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 8 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 9 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 14 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 15 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 16 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 17 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 20 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 21 Long Island Advice
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 24 Philadelphia ?
- 25 Tour of the Wester US