We were considering going to the Maui Prince Hotel for Sunday Brunch since it is rated "best Sunday brunch on the island". I understand it includes champagne for $40/pp. How is the food? Is it worth it? What kinds of choices? Is there sushi? Any other recommendations of Brunches, Sunday or otherwise would be appreciated. We are not staying in South Maui, and was wondering if it was worth the trip. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Brunches in Maui--Recommendations?? Maui Prince Hotel Sunday Brunch worth it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Atlanta with kids
- 10 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 13 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 20 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 21 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?