A friend and I will be arriving in Atlanta late on a Saturday night and plan on meeting my sister and her family for brunch Sunday morning before my friend and I head for Asheville. We are looking for a moderately priced, kid-friendly (niece and nephew are 10 and 8) place we can meet up. Suggestions, please..............
Brunch in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 4 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 6 best area to stay in san diego
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 11 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 12 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 13 Two airports to choose from?
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 16 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 19 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 20 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 21 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 layover
- 24 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 25 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer