A friend and I will be arriving in Atlanta late on a Saturday night and plan on meeting my sister and her family for brunch Sunday morning before my friend and I head for Asheville. We are looking for a moderately priced, kid-friendly (niece and nephew are 10 and 8) place we can meet up. Suggestions, please..............
Brunch in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 2 weeks in Alaska
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Charlotte restaurant help
- 10 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 13 Yosemite Fire
- 14 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 15 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 16 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 24 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo