A friend and I will be arriving in Atlanta late on a Saturday night and plan on meeting my sister and her family for brunch Sunday morning before my friend and I head for Asheville. We are looking for a moderately priced, kid-friendly (niece and nephew are 10 and 8) place we can meet up. Suggestions, please..............
Brunch in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to from Tampa?
- 2 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 3 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 4 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 5 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 8 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 10 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 Skiing New Mexico
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 19 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 24 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 25 Is the New York subway safe?