A friend and I will be arriving in Atlanta late on a Saturday night and plan on meeting my sister and her family for brunch Sunday morning before my friend and I head for Asheville. We are looking for a moderately priced, kid-friendly (niece and nephew are 10 and 8) place we can meet up. Suggestions, please..............
Brunch in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 2 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 Middle America in October
- 12 New York City Christmas Trip
- 13 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 14 visit to HIghLine
- 15 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 16 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 17 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 18 Colorado Skiing
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 21 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 22 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 23 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 24 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 25 Accommodation New Orleans LA