A friend and I will be arriving in Atlanta late on a Saturday night and plan on meeting my sister and her family for brunch Sunday morning before my friend and I head for Asheville. We are looking for a moderately priced, kid-friendly (niece and nephew are 10 and 8) place we can meet up. Suggestions, please..............
Brunch in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 6 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 9 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 10 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 11 San Diego with Kids
- 12 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 13 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 16 Transportation help in Philly
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 18 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 19 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 20 Temecula< CA
- 21 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 East Coast trip in 11 full days.