My hubby and I will be spending 4 nights in Southern Indiana this July while our son attends a soccer camp at Indiana University. Although we live in Chicago, we've never been to southern Indiana and would like some reccommendations on where to stay, what to do.
A friend recommended Four Seasons resort on Lake Monroe which is right near IU. I've also heard Brown County is very nice.
I know we will be near Indianapolis, but we're interested in nature and getting away from city life for a few days.
Any advice? Thanks!
brown county, indiana or Monroe reservoir lodging?
- 1 Google I/O 2013: an Android developer's preview
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 build a nice website
- 9 Red Leather Sofa
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 16 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 Williamsburg VA
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Restos in Boca Raton
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help