My hubby and I will be spending 4 nights in Southern Indiana this July while our son attends a soccer camp at Indiana University. Although we live in Chicago, we've never been to southern Indiana and would like some reccommendations on where to stay, what to do.
A friend recommended Four Seasons resort on Lake Monroe which is right near IU. I've also heard Brown County is very nice.
I know we will be near Indianapolis, but we're interested in nature and getting away from city life for a few days.
Any advice? Thanks!
brown county, indiana or Monroe reservoir lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach