Can you tell me the best way to get from Brooklyn (Sunset Park; 80 29th Street near Gowanus Bay) to Penn Station, by bus or train? I'll be going on Sunday, at about noon. And about how long will it take?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Vegas
- 2 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 5 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 6 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 7 Classic NYC Deli
- 8 Cape Cod visit in August
- 9 Is this a new record for spam?
- 10 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 11 8 day trip to Florida
- 12 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 13 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 14 Buying wine New York City
- 15 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 18 Tulip time
- 19 Nashville Public Transportation
- 20 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 21 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July