Can you tell me the best way to get from Brooklyn (Sunset Park; 80 29th Street near Gowanus Bay) to Penn Station, by bus or train? I'll be going on Sunday, at about noon. And about how long will it take?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 Northwest Car Trip
- 6 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 7 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 8 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 9 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 10 Northwest Passage
- 11 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 16 Sonoma
- 17 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 19 Alaska cruise
- 20 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 21 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 22 101 closure
- 23 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria