Need some advice from the Brooklyn experts! I will be back in NYC at the end of the month and this time would like to explore Brooklyn a little. I want to go to the Promenade, Grace Court Alley, Hunts Lane and then I would like some suggestions of where to go to spend some time wandering small shops and cafes. Ideas?
Brooklyn Shops and Cafes, Suggestions Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Richmond highlights?
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Must Eats
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 18 Florida St George's Island
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Union Square area restaurant
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???