I will be staying in Park Slope for three days next week. The first night we'd like to stay in Brooklyn for dinner. Would it be more fun to find a restaurant on 5th Avenue (which is quite close to our hotel), or is it worth it to get to the Brooklyn Heights/DUMBO area for dinner, which I guess would either involve a lot of walking or a subway trip? Any specific recommendations for a restaurant? Casual and not incredibly expensive--I like a wide range of things, so not picky about type of food.
Brooklyn Park Slope restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 2 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City