I will be staying in Park Slope for three days next week. The first night we'd like to stay in Brooklyn for dinner. Would it be more fun to find a restaurant on 5th Avenue (which is quite close to our hotel), or is it worth it to get to the Brooklyn Heights/DUMBO area for dinner, which I guess would either involve a lot of walking or a subway trip? Any specific recommendations for a restaurant? Casual and not incredibly expensive--I like a wide range of things, so not picky about type of food.
Brooklyn Park Slope restaurant recommendations
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 21 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 24 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 25 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport