Hope someone will graciously assist us as we're completely unfamiliar with our destination. Meeting friends on Jackson Ave in the Bronx; from there looking to grab a bite to eat at a breakfast/lunch type place that has a parking lot able to accomodate two large RV's. Also wonder if the area is safe? Additionally, can anyone suggest a clean/safe hotel outside of this city and just curious if power has been restored to this area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bronx, NY Vicinity
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 Denver 1 day in denver
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 12 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 19 Albuquerque to Denver
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 American Airlines reservation question
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Car trip from Seattle