Hope someone will graciously assist us as we're completely unfamiliar with our destination. Meeting friends on Jackson Ave in the Bronx; from there looking to grab a bite to eat at a breakfast/lunch type place that has a parking lot able to accomodate two large RV's. Also wonder if the area is safe? Additionally, can anyone suggest a clean/safe hotel outside of this city and just curious if power has been restored to this area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bronx, NY Vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 California: Getty museum
- 9 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 10 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 13 tip for valet parking
- 14 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 15 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 16 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 20 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 21 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 22 NYC with my 13 year old
- 23 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 24 Girls' Getaway
- 25 Seattle Visit April