Hope someone will graciously assist us as we're completely unfamiliar with our destination. Meeting friends on Jackson Ave in the Bronx; from there looking to grab a bite to eat at a breakfast/lunch type place that has a parking lot able to accomodate two large RV's. Also wonder if the area is safe? Additionally, can anyone suggest a clean/safe hotel outside of this city and just curious if power has been restored to this area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bronx, NY Vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 3 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 4 Breckenridge in October
- 5 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 6 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 7 Chicago Questions
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 charlotte
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope