Hope someone will graciously assist us as we're completely unfamiliar with our destination. Meeting friends on Jackson Ave in the Bronx; from there looking to grab a bite to eat at a breakfast/lunch type place that has a parking lot able to accomodate two large RV's. Also wonder if the area is safe? Additionally, can anyone suggest a clean/safe hotel outside of this city and just curious if power has been restored to this area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bronx, NY Vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 2 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 3 Zion to Albuquerque
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Quick Trip to NYC
- 8 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 15 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 16 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 19 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 20 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 21 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 22 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown