Hope someone will graciously assist us as we're completely unfamiliar with our destination. Meeting friends on Jackson Ave in the Bronx; from there looking to grab a bite to eat at a breakfast/lunch type place that has a parking lot able to accomodate two large RV's. Also wonder if the area is safe? Additionally, can anyone suggest a clean/safe hotel outside of this city and just curious if power has been restored to this area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bronx, NY Vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 2 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 Middle America in October
- 7 New York City Christmas Trip
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 10 visit to HIghLine
- 11 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 12 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 15 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 19 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 21 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 22 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 25 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando