Hope someone will graciously assist us as we're completely unfamiliar with our destination. Meeting friends on Jackson Ave in the Bronx; from there looking to grab a bite to eat at a breakfast/lunch type place that has a parking lot able to accomodate two large RV's. Also wonder if the area is safe? Additionally, can anyone suggest a clean/safe hotel outside of this city and just curious if power has been restored to this area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bronx, NY Vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 2 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 3 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 4 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 5 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 8 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Utah restaurants
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 18 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Small group dining in Napa area
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 24 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 25 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle