I am taking a group of 25 students that are 14 and 15 year olds to New York this summer and would like some advice on a Broadway show they would enjoy. Don't want anything too juvenile, but also nothing too mature. Definitely looking for something that will keep them involved, probably a comedy or adventure. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Broadway shows for teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 trains in Europe
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 11 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 23 Alaskan coast travel options
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report