please, could you recommend me good shows / musicals in NYC for my two boys, who are 10 and 12 years old?
We will be there in october (5th to 10th).
It would be great if you could also show me where to get discounted tickets.
NYC Visitor Guide - recommends the following:
Blue Man Group
The Lion King
I also saw some other posts that talk about Matilda and the musical on Spiderman.
THanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 2 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 3 Atlanta With Toddler
- 4 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 5 High Class Hottest Call Girl Service in Richards Town Bangalore Escorts
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 9 Education for higher school
- 10 NYC For The Day
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 9-10 day trip to WA
- 13 Turo?
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation