please, could you recommend me good shows / musicals in NYC for my two boys, who are 10 and 12 years old?
We will be there in october (5th to 10th).
It would be great if you could also show me where to get discounted tickets.
NYC Visitor Guide - recommends the following:
Blue Man Group
The Lion King
I also saw some other posts that talk about Matilda and the musical on Spiderman.
THanks in advance for your help.
Broadway shows for kids (10 and 12 y.o.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 6 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 7 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 8 Berkshires in late October
- 9 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 15 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 16 Mesa Verde
- 17 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 18 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 19 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 20 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 21 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 California road trip
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa