please, could you recommend me good shows / musicals in NYC for my two boys, who are 10 and 12 years old?
We will be there in october (5th to 10th).
It would be great if you could also show me where to get discounted tickets.
NYC Visitor Guide - recommends the following:
Blue Man Group
The Lion King
I also saw some other posts that talk about Matilda and the musical on Spiderman.
THanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/andro-beast/
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Roller Coaster
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/diabazole/
- 5 http://menintalk.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 Utah National Parks visit
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 How many states have you been to?
- 20 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 21 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?