please, could you recommend me good shows / musicals in NYC for my two boys, who are 10 and 12 years old?
We will be there in october (5th to 10th).
It would be great if you could also show me where to get discounted tickets.
NYC Visitor Guide - recommends the following:
Blue Man Group
The Lion King
I also saw some other posts that talk about Matilda and the musical on Spiderman.
THanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 2 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 About Us
- 7 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 8 Where to live in the North East
- 9 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 10 Houston during hurricane
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 13 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 16 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 17 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 18 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 19 Maui and Kauai
- 20 Phoenix for the weekend
- 21 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 22 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 23 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 24 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 25 Christmas in Colorado