please, could you recommend me good shows / musicals in NYC for my two boys, who are 10 and 12 years old?
We will be there in october (5th to 10th).
It would be great if you could also show me where to get discounted tickets.
NYC Visitor Guide - recommends the following:
Blue Man Group
The Lion King
I also saw some other posts that talk about Matilda and the musical on Spiderman.
THanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 2 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 3 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 4 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 New Itinerary
- 7 Las vegas and nearby
- 8 Cape Cod trip report
- 9 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 10 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 11 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 14 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 19 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 20 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 21 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 22 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 23 Orlando area weather in June
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip