please, could you recommend me good shows / musicals in NYC for my two boys, who are 10 and 12 years old?
We will be there in october (5th to 10th).
It would be great if you could also show me where to get discounted tickets.
NYC Visitor Guide - recommends the following:
Blue Man Group
The Lion King
I also saw some other posts that talk about Matilda and the musical on Spiderman.
THanks in advance for your help.
Broadway shows for kids (10 and 12 y.o.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 4 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 5 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 6 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 New Orleans help please
- 10 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 11 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 los angeles restaurants
- 17 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 18 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 23 NW Houston restaurant help
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice