Our older daughter just graduated from high school. We are planning a NYC trip in August. We are bringing her 10 year old sister. Have been reading all the Broadway show talk and trying to figure out what we could go to that both would enjoy. Thinking Mamma Mia because Lion King is too expensive and girls weren't excited about Mary Poppins. I need little or no language and no nudity. We want a musical. Any ideas?
Broadway Shows for 10 year old and family
- 1 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 4 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 9 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 10 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 11 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Priceline, WARNING
- 14 Less commercial beach?
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 17 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 19 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 22 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 25 Kauai golf