I need a suggestions for my in-laws (a couple in their 60's, first time to NYC) for Feb. 13th, Matinee. I just bought our Cinderella tickets for this day and I was counting on Wicked for them, but they do not have a matinee on Feb. 13th. I just read the reviews on their 2nd choose, Scandalous, and the reviews were not very good. Not sure what to do.
Broadway Show option for Wed. matinee for older couple
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 3 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 4 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 5 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 6 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 7 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 8 Car Needed in Austin?
- 9 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Maui itinerary
- 18 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 19 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 20 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 21 East Coast Road Trip
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Pirateland SC
- 24 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 25 San Diego with Kids