I need a suggestions for my in-laws (a couple in their 60's, first time to NYC) for Feb. 13th, Matinee. I just bought our Cinderella tickets for this day and I was counting on Wicked for them, but they do not have a matinee on Feb. 13th. I just read the reviews on their 2nd choose, Scandalous, and the reviews were not very good. Not sure what to do.
Broadway Show option for Wed. matinee for older couple
View all United States activity »
- 1 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 9 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 10 Question about Boulder area
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 13 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 14 Grand Canyon in March?
- 15 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 16 California Tour Groups?
- 17 Hotel near Public Theater
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 23 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st