I am taking my daughter to NYC. We are planning on seeing a musical a day and possibly 2 on saturday. I just booked Wicked. Any suggestions for others....we like upbeat, lots of dancing and singing. No drama. She is a singer, piano player and danced...she is so excited and I want this to be an awesome long weekend for her. Love to know other great musicals to purchase tickets for. And reasonable hotels to consider in or near Times Square. Thanks in advance!
broadway musical suggestions for my teenager
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 5 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 6 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 7 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 8 carousel bar nola
- 9 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 10 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 13 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 16 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 17 Big Sur?
- 18 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 19 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 20 NYC play advice needed
- 21 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Whale watching in July
- 24 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 25 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17