Interested in opinions on a few shows:
Mary Poppins & Spiderman?
We have seen Wicked several times, my daughter wants to see Lion King and I would like to select one more show. She loved Hairspray (Her favorite to date I think) and Legally Blonde.
Also - there is a 50.00 price difference (about ) between Row K and Row R - not sure it is worth the extra 100.00 ... ?
What say you?
Broadway for 14 year old daughter and Mom
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 3 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 4 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 8 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 9 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands