And what better reason to start a new Broadway Banter than to join the list of those who rave about The Book of Mormon.We saw it today and all I can say is that it's everything you've read and heard about and then some. If anything, the realization exceeded the expectation!
Broadway Banter: Time for a New One
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 Round trip from Chicago
- 5 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 6 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 7 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 8 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 9 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 15 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 16 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 17 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 18 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 19 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 20 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 21 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 22 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 23 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 24 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 25 Three nights in Chicago -- a report