And what better reason to start a new Broadway Banter than to join the list of those who rave about The Book of Mormon.We saw it today and all I can say is that it's everything you've read and heard about and then some. If anything, the realization exceeded the expectation!
Broadway Banter: Time for a New One
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta with kids
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 5 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 10 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier