Dumb question: I'll be travelling on XMAS eve with wrapped presents. Assuming they fit in the carryon size tester, do I have anything to worry about getting them through security without having to unwrap them? It's just books and clothing, nothing that would otherwise not be allowed on. Just wondering if the concealment is an issue...I mean, they have X-rays right?
Bringing gifts on a plane?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WE SELL WESTERN UNION MTCN. Bank / Western Union transfer.
- 2 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 3 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 4 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 5 NYC play advice needed
- 6 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 7 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 10 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 13 carousel bar nola
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 18 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 19 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 20 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 21 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 22 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Big Sur?
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California