We are flying into Boston in Sept. and going down to Hartford, CT for a wedding on Sat. Sept.10th. Just noticed that the famous Brimfield, MA Antiques Fair will be going on Sept.6-10th. They say rooms in a 15 mile radius of the fair are usually booked far in advance. Would it be best to stay in the Hartford, CT hotel (where we are staying for the wedding), and backtrack the 45 miles to Brimfield if we want to go to the fair a second day, or what other closer towns would be recommended?
Brimfield,MA antique show-places to stay
- 1 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 4 hello guys....
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 17 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 20 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 21 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 22 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie