We are flying into Boston in Sept. and going down to Hartford, CT for a wedding on Sat. Sept.10th. Just noticed that the famous Brimfield, MA Antiques Fair will be going on Sept.6-10th. They say rooms in a 15 mile radius of the fair are usually booked far in advance. Would it be best to stay in the Hartford, CT hotel (where we are staying for the wedding), and backtrack the 45 miles to Brimfield if we want to go to the fair a second day, or what other closer towns would be recommended?
Brimfield,MA antique show-places to stay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Living in USA, Must Read Online College Degrees Essentials
- 2 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 5 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 6 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 9 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 10 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 11 New Orleans
- 12 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 13 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 14 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 15 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 17 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 18 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 19 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 22 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 23 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 24 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 25 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?