I am a Western Mass. landscape photographer planning a long weekend trip to Charleston, SC early March, 2014; staying across the Ashley river from the City of Charleston, north of James Island. I am looking for general photo locations in that area, and culinary suggestions, or any cultural recommendations that you may offer a northerner traveling in the South. I would appreciate the help.
Brief tour of Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 5 One Night at Logan Airport
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Backpacking in April
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Circle Oahu / luau
- 12 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 16 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 17 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Cape Cod in early April
- 24 USA with a 3 year old
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia