I am a Western Mass. landscape photographer planning a long weekend trip to Charleston, SC early March, 2014; staying across the Ashley river from the City of Charleston, north of James Island. I am looking for general photo locations in that area, and culinary suggestions, or any cultural recommendations that you may offer a northerner traveling in the South. I would appreciate the help.
Brief tour of Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 2 san fran sightseeing
- 3 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 4 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 5 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 6 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 7 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 8 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 9 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 20 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 21 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?