I am a Western Mass. landscape photographer planning a long weekend trip to Charleston, SC early March, 2014; staying across the Ashley river from the City of Charleston, north of James Island. I am looking for general photo locations in that area, and culinary suggestions, or any cultural recommendations that you may offer a northerner traveling in the South. I would appreciate the help.
Brief tour of Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 2 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 Sonoma or napa?
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Black Hills Trip Report
- 11 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 12 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 13 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Cape Cod in October
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 Theater Historians
- 18 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 19 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 22 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 23 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 24 Getaway
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?