We are a young newly married Australian couple planning our honeymoon to ski in Colorado in Jan/Feb 2013. Our aim is to purchase the Epic Pass and ski the various resorts (and maybe even venture to Tahoe for a bit at the end). We are looking to stay in one place for 6 weeks, and are being pulled between (1) Avon (2) East/West Vail (3) Breckenridge.
We want to be accessible to nightlife, so we don't get too bored on non ski days. We will have a car, but prefer to be without at nights.
My husband is a boarder, and I ski. Both of us are intermediates and not the most confident!
Can anyone recommend where would be best? From what I understand Avon has some stuff around, but very quiet, but great access to BC. East/West Vail is very quiet, but 8-10 minutes from Vail Village. Breckenridge appears more accessible?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 2 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 4 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 7 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 8 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 9 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 10 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 11 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 12 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 13 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 14 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 15 Arches or Zion?
- 16 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 19 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 20 time to visit statue
- 21 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 22 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 23 Chester, CN
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help