We are planning on going to the Crawfish Festival this May. We have a hotel reservation in Lafayette and have read comments on TripAdvisor about a shuttle/bus that goes from Lafayette to the Festival, but can't find any additional information. Does anyone here know anything about public transportation to this festival?
Breaux Bridge Louisianna Crawfish Festival
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 7 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 8 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Dining in D.C.
- 11 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 Washington DC Metro
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 20 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 21 Wedding in Hawaii
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 rain in Kauai
- 24 Alaska cruise and land
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?