Have a 3 hour layover during breakfast time and am considering catching a taxi for some scrumptious Southern cuisine instead of hanging around the airport. Any suggestions out there? Thank you.
Breakfast near Atlanta airport
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 5 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 6 San Antonio
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 12 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?