Have a 3 hour layover during breakfast time and am considering catching a taxi for some scrumptious Southern cuisine instead of hanging around the airport. Any suggestions out there? Thank you.
Breakfast near Atlanta airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 4 new york subway help please
- 5 NYC hotel/July
- 6 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 7 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 8 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 9 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 10 NYC with my 13 year old
- 11 Las Vegas must sees
- 12 Girls' Getaway
- 13 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 14 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 15 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 16 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 17 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 20 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 21 California: Getty museum
- 22 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 23 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works