We're heading to St. Paul this weekend. We'll be staying in Roseville where our friend is getting married. Any suggestions for breakfast? Someone recommended The Good Earth.
Breakfast in Roseville/St. Paul?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 2 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 5 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 6 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 7 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 8 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 9 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 10 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 11 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 12 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 14 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 19 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 20 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 21 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 22 Advice on Roadtrip
- 23 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 24 Zion the narrows
- 25 Where to eat in & around San Diego