We're heading to St. Paul this weekend. We'll be staying in Roseville where our friend is getting married. Any suggestions for breakfast? Someone recommended The Good Earth.
Breakfast in Roseville/St. Paul?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 7 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 California
- 10 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 11 Christmas in TX
- 12 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Oregon Road Trip
- 16 Long Island Advice
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 23 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)