We're heading to St. Paul this weekend. We'll be staying in Roseville where our friend is getting married. Any suggestions for breakfast? Someone recommended The Good Earth.
Breakfast in Roseville/St. Paul?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 5 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 6 Will have five days in Savannah
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 May visit to Denali
- 10 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 25 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?