Hi, we're staying near the Mall of America, but would like to find a breakfast place on Fri. and Sat. after Thksgiving. We know the St. Paul/Minn. area pretty well, although we don't often get there during the week to enjoy breakfast. We've done Chez Colette @ the Sofitel several times......does anyone have any faves other than that? We're probably thinking the 'burbs (Edina/Eden Prairie/St. Louis Park) rather than the downtowns. We don't want a greasy spoon, altho we don't necessarly need an "upscale" like the Sofitel either.....but we're open to anything...new, old, funky, variety, loud, quiet. And wile you're at it, if you think of a great new dinner-find, we're all ears on that topic too! Thx dear Fodorites! Colette
Breakfast in Minneapolis
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Fripp island
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Oahu Information
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 22 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 23 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 One day in Washington DC