Any good breakfast places you'd recommend? Apparently many accomodations offer breakfast - sometimes poolside - but they all look carb filled with fruit and breads - no protein and we have other dietary needs. Please give us an idea of what might be available. Thanks.
Breakfast in Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 4 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 5 Which FL town is best?
- 6 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 9 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 Condo Rental in Florida
- 12 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 13 10 day trip
- 14 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 planning a trip to US
- 19 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 20 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 21 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 22 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 23 Texas
- 24 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 25 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June