Any good breakfast places you'd recommend? Apparently many accomodations offer breakfast - sometimes poolside - but they all look carb filled with fruit and breads - no protein and we have other dietary needs. Please give us an idea of what might be available. Thanks.
Breakfast in Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 American Honeymoon in March
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 New Orleans pictures
- 10 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 11 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Dining in Manhattan
- 14 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 15 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 16 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 17 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 18 san fran sightseeing
- 19 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 20 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 21 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 22 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 23 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 24 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 25 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving