I will be driving from Spokane to Missoula on Saturday. Does anyone have a suggestion of a good place to eat in Couer D'Alene, Idaho and any "must sees" there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Trip
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 101 closure
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 7 Sonoma
- 8 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 11 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 14 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Road trip around Washington DC
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 19 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 20 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 21 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 22 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 23 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.