My family and I visited Branson over the 4th of July. We had reservations at Bavarian Resort. After a long drive there, we found a "cabin" that was extremely filthy - so bad that we could not go barefoot inside! There was only one old futon in the living area, no other seating available. The receptacles in the bathroom did not work, the ice bin had a hair and "crumbs" in it, the coffee maker had an old filter and coffee in it, and the beds were so hard, we could not sleep! We stayed one night and found a better place the next morning. Save yourself some pain and anguish - DO NOT GO TO BAVARIAN RESORT! My family goes to Branson twice yearly and have never encounter such a horrible place.
Branson's Bavarian Resort review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod