My family and I visited Branson over the 4th of July. We had reservations at Bavarian Resort. After a long drive there, we found a "cabin" that was extremely filthy - so bad that we could not go barefoot inside! There was only one old futon in the living area, no other seating available. The receptacles in the bathroom did not work, the ice bin had a hair and "crumbs" in it, the coffee maker had an old filter and coffee in it, and the beds were so hard, we could not sleep! We stayed one night and found a better place the next morning. Save yourself some pain and anguish - DO NOT GO TO BAVARIAN RESORT! My family goes to Branson twice yearly and have never encounter such a horrible place.
Branson's Bavarian Resort review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 11 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 12 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 13 Denver in a half day
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 17 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 18 Oahu ideas
- 19 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC