My family and I visited Branson over the 4th of July. We had reservations at Bavarian Resort. After a long drive there, we found a "cabin" that was extremely filthy - so bad that we could not go barefoot inside! There was only one old futon in the living area, no other seating available. The receptacles in the bathroom did not work, the ice bin had a hair and "crumbs" in it, the coffee maker had an old filter and coffee in it, and the beds were so hard, we could not sleep! We stayed one night and found a better place the next morning. Save yourself some pain and anguish - DO NOT GO TO BAVARIAN RESORT! My family goes to Branson twice yearly and have never encounter such a horrible place.
Branson's Bavarian Resort review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new york subway help please
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 4 Boston to see Sargent works
- 5 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 6 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 7 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 8 Moving out of states from Florida
- 9 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 10 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 11 Atlanta to LA
- 12 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 16 Things to do in La Jolla
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 21 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 25 Things to do in Key West