My family and I visited Branson over the 4th of July. We had reservations at Bavarian Resort. After a long drive there, we found a "cabin" that was extremely filthy - so bad that we could not go barefoot inside! There was only one old futon in the living area, no other seating available. The receptacles in the bathroom did not work, the ice bin had a hair and "crumbs" in it, the coffee maker had an old filter and coffee in it, and the beds were so hard, we could not sleep! We stayed one night and found a better place the next morning. Save yourself some pain and anguish - DO NOT GO TO BAVARIAN RESORT! My family goes to Branson twice yearly and have never encounter such a horrible place.
Branson's Bavarian Resort review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Tampa in February
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 12 New England September
- 13 NYC taxi vs car service
- 14 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 15 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 16 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 17 Austin Food Trucks
- 18 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 searching for urban master planned community
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Condos near Disney World
- 23 family celebration trip
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Hawaii Group Travel