My family and I visited Branson over the 4th of July. We had reservations at Bavarian Resort. After a long drive there, we found a "cabin" that was extremely filthy - so bad that we could not go barefoot inside! There was only one old futon in the living area, no other seating available. The receptacles in the bathroom did not work, the ice bin had a hair and "crumbs" in it, the coffee maker had an old filter and coffee in it, and the beds were so hard, we could not sleep! We stayed one night and found a better place the next morning. Save yourself some pain and anguish - DO NOT GO TO BAVARIAN RESORT! My family goes to Branson twice yearly and have never encounter such a horrible place.
Branson's Bavarian Resort review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast