Headed from Lewes, DE to Wilmington to escape summer beach crowd this weekend - spontaneous trip to Brandywine Valley - seen Winterthur & Longwood several times - looking for other suggestions also for nice pubs along the way. Leaving Brandywine Valley heading to Cape May to ferry back to Lewes, DE. Thanks for suggestions!
Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 4 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 8 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 9 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK