We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 2 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 5 Beer Bar - NYC
- 6 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 7 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 8 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 11 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 12 Seattle?
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 costco Big island
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 19 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 21 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging