We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH