We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 4 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 5 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 6 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 7 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 8 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 9 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 10 Cape cod Labor Day
- 11 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 12 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 13 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 14 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 17 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 20 Hotels in San Diego
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 24 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely