We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 2 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 3 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 9-10 day trip to WA
- 6 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 7 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 8 Kauai planning help
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 11 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 12 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 13 California Trip
- 14 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 15 Need help nailing down the details
- 16 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 17 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 18 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 19 Turo?
- 20 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 21 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 22 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 23 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 24 NYC For The Day
- 25 Alaska cruise excursions?