We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which island for R&R?
- 2 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 3 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM