We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Biloxi Suggestions
- 4 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 5 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 6 MY BIo
- 7 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 8 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 9 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 12 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 13 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 14 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 15 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 16 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 17 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 20 New Orleans music
- 21 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 22 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 25 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)