We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 2 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 3 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 4 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 5 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 8 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 9 sugestions
- 10 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 More problems for Big Sur
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 17 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 18 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 19 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 20 Las Vegas trip report
- 21 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 22 Boston area hotels
- 23 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 24 Santa Fe Itineray
- 25 Washington to Oregon where I need help