We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 2 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 3 San Diego VRBO area
- 4 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 7 Glacier National Park 2018
- 8 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 9 Muir Woods in October
- 10 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 11 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 12 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 15 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 16 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 17 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 18 Colorado Shows Off
- 19 New England Tour
- 20 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 21 help me plan a Cali trip
- 22 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 23 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 24 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 25 Wilmington DE questions