We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 new york subway help please
- 4 NYC hotel/July
- 5 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 6 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 7 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 8 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 9 NYC with my 13 year old
- 10 Las Vegas must sees
- 11 Girls' Getaway
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 19 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 pro sports in new york in may