We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling Alone
- 2 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 Arizona in late January
- 6 New Mexico in May
- 7 Las Vegas Vacation
- 8 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 9 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 disneyland
- 12 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 13 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 14 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 15 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 California Coast in January
- 18 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 19 Key West
- 20 Currency and hotels
- 21 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 22 Vegas with toddler twins
- 23 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 24 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 25 Arizona in winter