We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 2 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 3 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 4 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 5 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 6 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 7 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 8 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 9 your favorite city USA?
- 10 Austin with Kids
- 11 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 12 Two days out of Seattle
- 13 New Orleans and Slidell
- 14 Senior Travel Helper
- 15 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 16 Help with driving East to West
- 17 Pacific coast road trip
- 18 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 19 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 South Carolina
- 22 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 23 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 24 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 25 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do