We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 2 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 3 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 4 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 5 Maine weather and temps
- 6 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 WA to CT
- 9 L.A. and Sequoia
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 12 Alcatrez sold out
- 13 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 14 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 15 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 16 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 17 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 18 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 19 Broadway
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 22 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 23 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Need help planning....