We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 6 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Denver in a half day