We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 3 Death Valley in June
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th