We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 Maui itinerary
- 5 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 8 Car Needed in Austin?
- 9 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 10 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 11 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 New Orleans Weekend
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route