We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Union Square area restaurant
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 17 New York Food Tours
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown