We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Sea world San Diego
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 6 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 Maui - Haleakala
- 12 Small group dining in Napa area
- 13 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 14 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 20 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)