We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 2 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 3 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 4 flagstaff
- 5 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 6 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 7 US Trip
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 10 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 11 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 12 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 15 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 16 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 17 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 18 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 19 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 20 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 21 Austin, Hotel
- 22 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 23 Bryce and Zion planning
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July