We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 5 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Orlando in February
- 12 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 13 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 17 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 Orlando hotels
- 20 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 21 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 24 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 25 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation