We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 2 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 Hotels Philly
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 Texas
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Ackislander
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 15 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 20 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!