We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 5 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Charlotte restaurant help
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Itinerary opinions
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Alaska railroad?
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 21 culpepper
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?