We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Fripp island
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013