We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 2 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 3 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 4 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 5 San Diego with Kids
- 6 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 13 Transportation help in Philly
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 17 Temecula< CA
- 18 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 21 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 22 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 New York - October with 7 yr old