We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Boundary Waters: Family reunion lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 8 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 San Diego Little Italy
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?