We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 11 days SE coast road trip
- 2 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 3 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 4 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 5 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 6 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 7 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 8 Berkshires with a toddler
- 9 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 10 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 11 hilicopter tour oahu
- 12 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 13 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 14 Places to stay in TX...?
- 15 driving from LA to Portland
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 17 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 18 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 19 Parking fine
- 20 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 21 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 22 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 23 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 24 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 25 Pittsburgh Trip