Hi. I actually saw a post on this blog site from 2004 about this same topic...so I thought I'd get updated opinions. My husband and I, and our 3 little girls (ages 4 and under), are looking to move to Colorado - just having a time trying to figure out the best place to settle down. If we went with boulder, it would actually be the Longmont area due to housing prices. I'm in the health field and should be able to get a job any of those places. Primary concerns are good school district, within 1 - 1 1/2 hours of skiing, and outdoor/rec activities. Would appreciate any feedback on these areas...trying to gather as much info as possible - thanks!
Boulder versus Castle Rock vs Colorado Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 6 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 New York City and New England
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 13 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Best Destination in USA
- 21 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 22 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 23 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 24 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 25 x mas