Hi. I actually saw a post on this blog site from 2004 about this same topic...so I thought I'd get updated opinions. My husband and I, and our 3 little girls (ages 4 and under), are looking to move to Colorado - just having a time trying to figure out the best place to settle down. If we went with boulder, it would actually be the Longmont area due to housing prices. I'm in the health field and should be able to get a job any of those places. Primary concerns are good school district, within 1 - 1 1/2 hours of skiing, and outdoor/rec activities. Would appreciate any feedback on these areas...trying to gather as much info as possible - thanks!
Boulder versus Castle Rock vs Colorado Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Door County Suggestions
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 15 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 16 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's