Hi. I actually saw a post on this blog site from 2004 about this same topic...so I thought I'd get updated opinions. My husband and I, and our 3 little girls (ages 4 and under), are looking to move to Colorado - just having a time trying to figure out the best place to settle down. If we went with boulder, it would actually be the Longmont area due to housing prices. I'm in the health field and should be able to get a job any of those places. Primary concerns are good school district, within 1 - 1 1/2 hours of skiing, and outdoor/rec activities. Would appreciate any feedback on these areas...trying to gather as much info as possible - thanks!
Boulder versus Castle Rock vs Colorado Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 6 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 Washington, DC to Boston
- 13 New Orleans Weekend
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 16 San Diego Trip Report
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions